25 noviembre 2010

I'm not a unicorn person.


Tonight I'm going to talk about why I'm atheist, actually... I'm not an atheist, because I have my own belief, my own way to see how things work and from my point of view If you think you are so important that this "mystic", "powerful", "Omnipresent" god will be watching your back all the time is stupid and selfish.

I hate when people humanize that entity, I'm not denying that something like that exist, It's just I don't think "it" exist as the way how most people see it: like a person with its own thoughts and feelings (good ones and bad ones), like if you do "good things" you will have rewards or if you do "bad things" you will be punished for it.

So, what do I believe in? well, this is my belief... Starting form something demonstrable, "scientific" or something that you can really think of in terms of things that you can see or touch, is the Energy. But "How am I supposed to touch or see energy?" is what your silly and short mind could be thinking, well, energy is everywhere around you! everything is composed by chemical elements whom once they get together, they mean something like a rock, like a plant, like yourself because if you didn't notice all this time, you are all composed by chemical molecules (but what determines "what is what" its where science fails -for now-) and at the end all resumes to energy.

So energy is around us all the time, all of our lives, but the kind of energy depends just of how we are with the life itself, I mean: If you are a mean, cruel, heartless person surely you will finish fucked up and this is not beacuse some allmighty bastard whitout nothing important to do desires like that, It's beacause mean or cruel acts atract mean/cruel energy and this is the way how "life" put things in its own place. On the other hand if you are a lovely motherfucker who always is nice, care and help others without expecting anything in exchange your life coud be pretty much easy or good, because you surround yourself with this "good" energy, actually is not good energy, is the kind of energy wich attracts nice things, like a chain where one thing lead to another.


As I said before, there's no good or bad energy, like good or evil or heaven and hell, we are the only ones responsible for what happen to us. And that is what I believe, that's the reason why I don't go to church, I don't respect anyone with fancy tunics, and more important: I will never be on my knees showing my respect for no one, maybe this is the reason why I'm always happy, my life is good, I have good friends and a job I like. What am I traying to say here is: be nice, smile to unknown people, help others, say I love you a lot, kiss in every chance you get, love like if you there's no tomorrow... Perhaps this isn't warranty of happiness but its a good beginning.

Comentarios de facebook aqui...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Dejame un bonito mensaje.