14 diciembre 2010

WIN!




Jay:
Well, she was the only one that actually seemed dangerous at the time, sir.
Zed: How’d you come to that conclusion?
Jay: Well, first I was gonna pop this guy hanging from the street light, and then I realised, you know, he’s just working out. How would I feel if someone came running into the gym, bust me in my ass while I’m on the treadmill? Then I saw this… snarling beast guy, and I noticed that he had a tissue in his hand, and I realised: he’s not snarling - he’s sneezing. You know, ain’t a real threat, there. And then I saw little Tiffany. You know… eight year old white girl, middle of the ghetto, bunch of monsters, this time of night, with quantum physics books? She’s about to start some shit, Zed. She’s about eight years old, those books are way too advanced for her.

Comentarios de facebook aqui...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Dejame un bonito mensaje.